The ASUM membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June, unless you choose a multiyear membership. New and Former members joining from 1 April receive up to 15 months membership for the price of 12 months. Prorated membership fees are applicable from 1 August to 31 March.
Current Members should now have received a 2023/24 renewal invitation by email. This year you receive an early bird discount (if applicable) and a chance to win one of two webinar packages, if you renew by 15 June 2023. Please click the link in the renewal invitation email to enter and renew.
Join online. Please see all fees in the below table.
Former ASUM Members
Former members can re-join anytime online or via direct debit . When you pay online you will get access to your online member benefits within two business days.
Monthly Direct Debit
The below membership fees can be paid monthly until they have been paid in full in June each year. Your monthly payment amount is determined by the below membership fees divided by the amount of months left in the membership year. For example, if you join in April 2023 you divide the applicable membership fee by 15 for membership till 30 June 2024. Please note, monthly direct debit is not available for multi-year or student membership fees. It takes just two minutes to complete the Direct Debit Request form.
If you have any questions about membership, please contact our friendly Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +61 2 9438 2078.
A prorated membership fee is applicable to membership applications received throughout the year and pays the membership through to 30 June. Current members can renew their membership through myASUM up to 3 months before their membership due date on 30 June of the year their membership is due.
When paying the membership fee you will also have an option to donate to ASUM Outreach. You can donate more or less than the $50 that is preselected or opt-out by deselecting the amount.
New and re-joining members pay a percentage of the yearly membership fee based on the month they join/re-join and pays through to 30 June:
July – 100%
August – 95%
September – 85%
October – 75%
November – 65%
December – 55%
January – 50%
February – 45%
March – 35%
New Membership year starts with new membership fees in effect:
April – 100% (15 months membership for the cost of 12 months)
May – 100% (14 months membership for the cost of 12 months)
June – 100% (13 months membership for the cost of 12 months)
All fees are in Australian Dollars
*Maximum amount payable. First year prorated if joining between August – March.
To pay your membership
- Renewing/Reinstating Members – pay online.
- New Members – complete the online membership form.
- Direct debit takes just minutes to set up by completing the Direct Debit Request Form
- Invoice – please email email@example.com if you require an invoice prior to payment.
- 3 or 5 year membership – multi-year memberships are a convenient option for DDU and CCPU holders and enrolees, as well as for members on ASUM Boards and Committees. Please see above for the relevant fees. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your outstanding membership fees to a multi-year fee for you to pay online.
- Pay over the phone with your Visa or MasterCard by calling +61 2 9438 2078.
For further information regarding Membership, please contact:
ASUM Membership Team
+61 2 9438 2078