ASUM provides a variety of membership options to meet the varied needs of the broader ultrasound industry.
Professional membership is available for those in Australia and New Zealand who meet one of the following categories:
- Qualified Sonographers
- Registered Medical Practitioner
- Holders of an academic degree in medicine, physics, engineering or veterinary, biological or physical science; and
- Allied Health Practitioners
Associate membership is available for those in Australia and New Zealand who meet one of the following categories:
- Associate Membership is available to those who are interested in the application and use of ultrasound techniques in medicine or biology who do not meet the requirements of Professional Membership.
- Non ASUM students who are trainee sonographers enrolled in an ASAR or MRTB accredited course; and undergraduate medical students.
For members who reside outside of Australia and New Zealand
Corporate Partnership is open to any company that seeks to market to peak ultrasound users.
ASUM provides multiple benefits for our Corporate Partners to enable engagement across our extensive database.