Accrediting a CPD Activity
If you, your workplace, or organisation are running an event, course, or activity that you feel would be of value to the professional development of our members, you can apply for ASUM CPD endorsement.
ASUM will assign CPD points to encourage participation by our members and promote your event to our membership via our External Events Calendar and a link to this page within our Events newsletter.
Why apply for approval?
Gaining ASUM approval for your CPD activity provides several benefits, including:
- recognition that your activity meets ASUM CPD education and training standards
- listing in the ASUM external events calendar
- promotion to over 12,000 health professionals who deliver ultrasound excellence (via our Events newsletters)
- use of the ASUM CPD approved activity logo for marketing purposes
- support from the ASUM CPD team such a CPD certificates (additional fees apply)
To apply for ASUM CPD activity approval, please complete the online registration form, include a copy of the program, and pay the non-refundable application fee:
- Non ASUM members: $250 (AUD, excluding GST)
- ASUM Members: $175 (AUD, excluding GST)
In certain cases, ASUM may choose to waive the application fee. Such cases include free of charge events and for corporate partners of ASUM. If you wish to apply for such an exemption, please email your request in writing to the CPD Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following:
- Applications must be submitted at least four weeks before the activity commences.
- Approval will not be provided retrospectively.
- Educational activities and any related advertising are valid for 6 months from the date of approval and up to the event.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application for CPD approval within two weeks of submission.
- For multi-event applications, please contact the CPD Officer to discuss pricing.
- If your application is approved, you will be emailed a letter of approval and the “ASUM CPD-approved” logo for you to use in advertising your event (subject to payment being received).
Please contact our CPD team for assistance at: email@example.com