After listening to member feedback regarding our Learning Management System, which provides all ASUM’s online courses and CPD capability, we’re planning to upgrade the system on Wednesday 29th August 2018 to improve the user experience!
What are the benefits?
Specifically the upgrade will:
- Reduce the number of clicks required to access content.
- Improve the look and feel of the system and make it more responsive.
- Provide the capability for more interactive quizzes and assessments
- Provide a better user experience on mobile and tablet.
- Provide a cleaner tabbed view of different aspects of the system to help navigation.
Will I need to change how I access the system?
No, you will access the system the way you always have via the website www.asum.com.au.
When will this happen?
The upgrade will occur on the 29th August 2018 from 4pm. The system will be back online the next day.
What changes will I see?
Once you have logged in to myASUM, you’ll see our new updated dashboard.
Will all my existing courses and CPD be there?
Yes, we have this covered.
Where can I get more information?
If you have a technical inquiry about the upgrade, please contact email@example.com
The ASUM Team