The ASUM membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June, unless you choose a multiyear membership. New and Former members joining from 1 April receive up to 15 months membership for the price of 12 months. On 1 December each year we introduce our half year membership fees.
Join online now to save $$$, as by joining ASUM from 1 April you can receive up to 15 months membership for the price of 12 months. If you register for our webinars and events, you will likely recover the cost of your membership over those 15 months. Please see all fees in the below table.
Former ASUM Members
Former members can re-join anytime online or via direct debit (fees in below table). When you pay online, please allow up to 12 hours for your online member benefits to become available to you, or to continue with your Education Program if you are currently enrolled in one.
If you have any questions about your membership, please contact our friendly Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +61 2 9438 2078.
ASUM acknowledges the difficulties last year in light of the pandemic and the challenges we still face which is why there was no fee increase on our standard membership fees in the 2020/21 membership year and only a slight increase this year due to some exciting upcoming member benefits. Monthly payment for membership fees was introduced three years ago but we would like to remind you again of this option. We are no longer charging admin fees for members that opt into this option, to make it even more affordable. It takes just two minutes to complete the Direct Debit Request form and email it to email@example.com.
For payments made between 1 April 2021 to 30 November 2021
Membership paid through to 30 June 2022, unless you choose a multiyear membership
All fees are in Australian Dollars
To pay your membership
- Renewing/Reinstating Members – pay online.
- New Members – complete the online membership form.
- Direct debit takes just two minutes to set up. Please see above for the latest monthly amount, if your payments start on 15 August 2021.
- Invoice – please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an invoice prior to payment.
- 3 or 5 year membership – multi-year memberships are a convenient option for DDU and CCPU holders and enrolees, as well as for members on ASUM boards and committees. Please see above for the relevant fees. Contact email@example.com and we will update your outstanding membership fees to a multi-year fee.
- Pay over the phone with your Visa or MasterCard by calling +61 2 9438 2078.
For further information regarding Membership, please contact:
ASUM Membership Team
+61 2 9438 2078