To renew your membership
Please renew your membership online. A receipt will be automatically emailed to you.
The ASUM membership calendar operates by the financial year, with membership expiring 30 June each year. In the lead-up to this date all members will be sent a membership renewal form via email where possible.
Members are encouraged to renew online and keep in mind changes to qualifications and email address need to be notified directly to the ASUM office. Address and phone numbers may also be changed once logged in.
If you unable to renew your membership online, please complete the re-joining ASUM membership form and fax to (02) 9438 2078.
View our Member Benefits Flyer for a description of our great list of benefits in being an ASUM member.
Haven’t been a member for a while? You can re-join now. If you remember your login details you can re-join online. If not, you can re-join ASUM as an ASUM member:
- View the Membership type and eligibility criteria sheet
- Print out the relevant form below and return it to ASUM by either mail, fax or e-mail.
Please note: membership applications may take 1-2 weeks to be processed.
- ASUM Membership Application Form (PDF) for all members worldwide.
- Direct Debit Request form (PDF) for monthly repayments
- Student Membership Fees – sliding scale (PDF)
For further information on New Membership, please contact:
+61 2 9438 2078
+61 2 9438 3686