ASUM membership runs from 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021, unless you choose a multiyear membership. On 1 December each year we introduce our half year membership fees.
Download the Membership Application and save $$$ for the remainder of the membership year. If you register for our webinars and events, you will likely recover the cost of your membership. Please see all fees in the below table.
Previous ASUM Members
Previous members that have not yet renewed their membership for the 2020/21 membership year can reinstate their membership anytime online or via direct debit (fees in below table). When you pay online, please allow up to 12 hours for your online member benefits to become available to you, or to continue with your Education Program if you are currently enrolled in one.
If you have any questions about your membership, please contact our friendly Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +61 2 9438 2078.
ASUM acknowledges the challenges of 2020, as such we have worked to ensure no fee increase on our standard membership fees, and in some cases we have been able to reduce this further. Monthly payment for membership fees was introduced two years ago but we would like to remind you again of this option. We are not charging an admin fee this year for members that opt into this option, to make it even more affordable. It takes just two minutes to complete the Direct Debit Request form and email it to email@example.com.
Half Year Membership Fees
For payments made between 1 December 2020 to 31 March 2021
All fees are in Australian Dollar
To pay your membership
- Complete the Membership Application Form
- Direct debit takes just two minutes to set up. Please see above for the latest monthly amount, if your payments start on 15 December 2020.
- Previous members can pay online through myASUM
- Invoice – please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an invoice prior to payment.
- 3.5 or 4.5 year membership – multi-year memberships are a convenient option for DDU and CCPU holders and enrolees, as well as for members on ASUM boards and committees. Please see above for the relevant fees. Contact email@example.com and we will update your outstanding membership fees to a multi-year fee.
- Pay over the phone with your Visa or MasterCard by calling +61 2 9438 2078.
For further information regarding Membership, please contact:
ASUM Membership Team
+61 2 9438 2078