I-MED Radiology is Australia’s largest medical imaging clinic network. We provide a comprehensive range of scans and radiology services across Australia, including X-ray, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, mammography, PET, cardiac imaging and interventional procedures. Our clinics are located in metropolitan, regional and rural Australia, from far north Queensland to Tasmania to Perth.
About the opportunity
We are recruiting a Sonographer to join our wonderful team in Cairns. You will have exposure to an interesting case mix and high-end equipment, allowing rapid development in your career in Sonography. Although based mainly in Cairns, you will also have the opportunity to participate in remote ultrasound clinics, flying with a portable ultrasound machine to remote Top End communities.
About the team
Our friendly team of Radiographers, NMTs, Sonographers and Radiologists have a broad range of practise, expertise and experience. To celebrate this, we hold annual staff achievement nights where milestones are recognised and success is rewarded.
You’ll be joining a progressive organisation with state-of-the-art equipment and processes, with a reputation for providing expert service and outstanding patient care. You will have the option of flexible hours, access to a wide range of career development opportunities, and of course a rewarding remuneration package.
Working for I-MED offers you:
- Commitment to continuing professional development (CPD) and career advancement
- Opportunities to progress with I-MED’s continued growth and expansion
- Latest imaging equipment and continued investment in new technology
- The shared collective knowledge and support of the I-MED network
- Competitive remuneration package with flexible work options
- Commitment to your health and well-being, including access to employee assistance program
- A range of employee benefits, such as paid parental leave and discounted health insurance
- An innovative, respectful and welcoming clinic environment united in the pursuit of excellence
Key accountabilities include:
- Consistently delivering high quality and efficient ultrasound imaging services
- Working together with doctors, technicians and clinic staff to ensure smooth, seamless patient care
- Promoting and maintaining the highest quality and safety standards
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current registration with the Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR)
- Previous experience practicing sonography in a busy clinic or hospital environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of health professionals and corporate staff
- Experience using GE equipment desirable
- New graduates will be considered for this position
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and are passionate about the delivery of excellence in medical imaging services to patients, referrers and the community, we encourage you to apply today.
Discover new opportunities and join us on the journey to become the most respected and trusted medical imaging specialists in the world.
To find out more call I-MED Careers Team on 1800 775 751, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click ‘Apply’.