At I-MED we believe in working as a team and delivering high quality healthcare, to every patient, every time.
If these are the kind of values you strive for, then we’d like to talk to you, because At I-MED Radiology we recognise that to be the leader in our industry, we must invest in our people, systems and technology and put the patient at the centre of everything we do.
We are recruiting a Sonographer to join our wonderful team in Darwin. You will have exposure to an interesting case mix and high-end equipment, allowing rapid development in your career in Sonography. Although based mainly in Darwin, you will also have the opportunity to participate in remote ultrasound clinics, flying with a portable ultrasound machine to remote Top End communities.
About the team
Our friendly team of Radiographers, NMTs, Sonographers and Radiologists have a broad range of practise, expertise and experience. To celebrate this, we hold annual staff achievement nights where milestones are recognised and success is rewarded.
You’ll be joining a progressive organisation with state-of-the-art equipment and processes, with a reputation for providing expert service and outstanding patient care. You will have the option of flexible hours, access to a wide range of career development opportunities, and of course a rewarding remuneration package.
Working for I-MED offers you:
- Opportunities to progress with I-MED’s continued growth and expansion
- Latest imaging equipment and continued investment in new technology
- The shared collective knowledge and support of the I-MED network
- Commitment to your health and well-being, including access to employee assistance program
- A range of employee benefits, such as paid parental leave and discounted health insurance
- An innovative, respectful and welcoming clinic environment united in the pursuit of excellence
Key accountabilities include:
- Consistently delivering high quality and efficient ultrasound imaging services
- Working together with doctors, technicians and clinic staff to ensure smooth, seamless patient care
- Promoting and maintaining the highest quality and safety standards
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current registration with the Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR)
- Previous experience practicing sonography in a busy clinic or hospital environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of health professionals and corporate staff
- New graduates will be considered for this position
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and are passionate about the delivery of excellence in medical imaging services to patients, referrers and the community, we encourage you to apply today.
Discover new opportunities and join us on the journey to become the most respected and trusted medical imaging specialists in the world.