Are you working in Neonatal or Paediatric Ultrasound? Have an interesting topic that you would like to publish? Perhaps a review or a few interesting cases?
We’re thrilled to announce the February 2020 issue of the medical ultrasound journal AJUM will feature Neonatal and Paediatric Ultrasound.
Here are 6 simple reasons why you should submit to AJUM:
1. It is your Society’s medical ultrasound journal that has a global reach (53% readers outside Aus/NZ).
- Your research article will have international exposure.
2. The Neonatal and Paediatric Ultrasound special issue will be open access for 12 months.
- Your research article can be downloaded free of charge to the public.
3. AJUM content can be searched via Google Scholar and is indexed in many databases (EBSCO, EMBASE, SIIC and much more).
- Your article has increased visibility.
4. There are no compulsory author article processing fees.
- You don’t need to pay to publish your article in AJUM.
5. All manuscripts undergo a double blinded peer-review process and managed by our expert Associate Editors.
- Your manuscript will be perfected prior to publication and promoted via many platforms.
6. We have numerous resources for all authors and reviewers via the Wiley Online Library.
- You will be supported every step of the way!
Please click here to read more.