15 days to go untill #ISUOG2018! If you haven’t already done so, you can register now. If you’re attending the Congress onsite or via live stream, find out everything you need to know in our joining instructions or in the final printed program. Including information on:
- The 1st Trimester certificate
- Mandarin translation
- Coffee Connect networking
- Getting involved in VISUOG – ISUOG’s visual encyclopaedia
- Earning a maximum of 34 CME points/ 39 ASUM points
If you haven’t booked your accommodation yet ISUOG has negotiated excellent rates at Hotel G – if you wish to book, please follow the instructions on our website.
- ISUOG Congress Insight will stream Session Hall 1 on Monday 22 Oct.
- Also available to live stream is the Pre-Congress Course ‘From genetics to obstetric management: essential genetics in practice’ (in partnership with SMFM).
- The Basic Training Pre-Congress course ‘A Practical Approach to the Ob/Gyn Ultrasound Examination‘ is also available to live stream viasatellites.
Recordings will be available for live stream delegates for one month after the course.
We hope you enjoy our 2018 World Congress!