First Trimester Fetal Malformation Symposium
25 November at 8:30 am - 26 November at 12:00 pm
Join Dr Simon Meagher and Prof Jon Hyett for a 1.5-day dynamic interactive workshop in obstetric ultrasound:
OB Australia – First Trimester Fetal Malformation.
Who should attend?
Sonographers, radiologists, obstetricians, gynaecologists
About the course
This advanced level course aims to improve the technical and diagnostic skills of imaging specialists in the first trimester diagnosis of fetal malformation. We will:
- address the basic and advanced approaches to sonographic diagnosis of minor and major fetal malformation
- take an in-depth look at the guidelines in clinical practice for the sonographic assessment of the normal foetus at 11–14 weeks
- build a knowledge set of the common and rare anomaly sequences which can be identified during the first trimester
- provide guidelines on how to implement new screening strategies for aneuploidy, pre-eclampsia and fetal malformation
- discuss the role of non-invasive prenatal screening
- provide interactive learning supported by live scanning sessions
CPD: 10.5 myASUM CPD / ASAR Points 10 RANZCOG CME Points 10.25 RANZCR Points